Thoughts and experiences from Passover peregrinations:
1. There needs to be a slow klezmer version of the Doctor Who theme song.
2. Whenever I tell people I am researching doctor-patient communication, the listener always says, "Oh, yeah, that's a big problem" - which is intenresting in itself, that answer. What are people's experiences, and how does this affect their impression of doctors in general? I'm sure that's been looked into, but there's certainly some rich opinion-making going on there.
3. I still can't get Goethe.
4. Today is the anniversary of Hart Crane's death. His last words were not "Goodbye, everyone." He did not speak before jumping.
5. I need the haggadah done by this Israeli comics artist.